Following the latest Government Announcements on the Apprenticeship Levy, AELP are hosting a complimentary webinar on Friday 2 September 2016.
Facilitated by: Mark Dawe, Chief Executive, AELP
This is the second AELP webinar since the consultation started and the many comments from member providers are helping to shape AELP’s formal response to the government on the funding proposals and the proposed new Register of Apprenticeship Training Providers. In this webinar, AELP CEO Mark Dawe will go through the main points of their final draft response.
This webinar will:
- inform members how AELP will be responding to the government’s latest apprenticeship levy consultations
- identify the key areas of contention where AELP urges a government rethink before the proposals are finalised.
By the end of this webinar providers will:
- understand how the current proposals will impact on apprentices in different age groups and different sectors
- know what is expected from them to become a registered provider
- understand the likely impact on subcontracting
- what the proposals mean in terms of moving from frameworks to standards.
You can register for the webinar here: AELP webinar
If you are not currently a member of AELP, members of The Derbyshire Network can receive a 15% discount on the AELP membership fee simply email firstname.lastname@example.org for the offer code.