Derby City Council Adult Learning Service offers a wide range of learning opportunities to the people of Derby.
They are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated person to lead and manage their thriving curriculum area. This full time, permanent position is based at their Allen Park Centre in Derby and carries the responsibility for the provision of programmes of learning for Modern Foreign Languages, British Sign Language and other specialist provision that forms part of our Learning Club.
You will have:
- Management experience in adult learning or a similar environment
- A modern foreign language specialism
- Experience in planning programmes of work
- Experience of implementing quality standards in adult learning
- Knowledge and experience of curriculum and accreditation in the area
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Good IT skills
- A degree or equivalent professional qualification
- A relevant subject qualification
- A full initial teaching qualification
Closing date for applications is Sunday 22/04/2018 and the Salary is £26,882 - £33,888 a year
Please follow this link for full information http://www.derby.gov.uk/jobs-and-careers/