The ESFA opt in calls for D2N2 are now open and the Invite to Tender (ITT) documents are can be found on Bravo here: https://education.bravosolution.co.uk/web/login.shtml
Please note that in order to access Bravo you will need to register an account first.
ITTs close on the 17th of September 2018 with the exception of Community Grants which closes on 19th September 2018.
The calls are for the following programmes to be delivered across D2N2:
- Priority Axis 2.1 - Skills Support for the Workforce and Redundancy
- Priority Axis 1.2 – NEET in Derby, Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire (excluding Nottingham City)
- Priority Axis 1.4 – Community Grants Programme
In order to support LEAD and delivery partner organisations to understand the strategic priorities of the calls, D2N2 LEP will be hosting free workshops across Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire. The events are not suitable for organisations interested in applying for a grant.
The events will be held at the following locations and dates:
- Wednesday 5th September – The Riverside Centre, Riverside Court, Pride Park, Derby, DE24 8HY
- Thursday 6th September – Nottingham Mechanics, 3 North Sherwood Street, Nottingham, NG1 4EZ
- Friday 7th September – Chesterfield Football Club, Proact Stadium, Sheffield Road, Chesterfield, S41 8NZ
All workshops will commence at 10am (9.30am for registration) and close at 2pm and a free networking lunch will be available at all events.
The workshops are designed to allow potential LEAD and delivery partner organisations to:
- understand current and emerging skills, youth employment and inclusion priorities in D2N2
- develop high quality applications and provide opportunities for clarification
- develop rigorous and effective delivery partnerships
- network with strategic partners and providers to further sophisticate applications
To book your place at the Derby event 5/9/18, please follow this link: Derby workshop
To book your place at the Nottingham event 6/9/18, please follow this link: Nottingham workshop
To book your place at the Chesterfield event 7/9/18, please follow this link: Chesterfield workshop
For more information about the workshops, please contact Sandra Casey at Sandra.firstname.lastname@example.org
The D2N2 Technical Assistance workshops are part-funded by the European Social Fund as part of the 2014-2020 European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme in England.