Following on from our email to members regarding the invite from AELP to input in to the Future Apprenticeships Phase 2 programme, I’m pleased to announce that we have been selected to deliver one of the task and finish group projects.
We have three confirmed participants from the network so far and still have space for a couple more to get involved should you think you can add value to the project.
With support from the Future Apprenticeship delivery team we have been asked to deliver a task and finish group project on:
“Increasing apprenticeship opportunities for non-traditional groups or those who face additional barriers. This task and finish group will focus on one or two of the following groups:
- Learners living with disabilities or with mental health.
- Learners from rural areas.
The task and finish group:
- Will produce a resource of their choice (i.e. briefing paper, toolkit resource or template document) that can be either shared directly with providers or used to augment the apprenticeship toolkit
- Will report monthly into the AELP Project Manager on project progress
- Must be completed and have the resource produced by the end of November 2016
If you would like to join the current group and work on this exciting opportunity please email Jason Jones as soon as possible.