There's just one week to go until the first of three ERDF technical assistance workshops, aimed at supporting organisations to make good quality applications to the six ERDF funding calls recently announced by D2N2.
We would reccomend that you book a place at one of the ERDF technical assistance workshops that have been designed to support organisations in making successful applications to the following ERDF calls in D2N2:
- Priority Axis 1- Promoting Research and Innovation
- Priority Axis 2 – ICT
- Priority Axis 3 - Enhancing the Competitiveness of Small and Medium Sized Enterprises (SMEs)
- Priority Axis 4 – Low Carbon
- Priority Axis 5 - Climate Change
- Priority Axis 6 - Environment and Resource Efficiency
The calls close on November 23rd 2018.
To support organisations to understand the strategic priorities of the calls, D2N2 LEP will be hosting free workshops across Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire.
The workshops will take place on:
- Thursday 1st November 2018 at the Riverside Centre, Derby, DE24 8HY (9.30am to 1.30pm)
- Tuesday 6th November 2018 at the New Art Exchange, 39-41 Gregory Blvd, Nottingham NG7 6BE (11.00am to 3.00pm)
- Wednesday 7 November 2018 at the Proact Stadium, Chesterfield, S41 8NZ (8.30am to 12.45pm)
To book your place at the Derby workshop please follow this link: https://erdf_derby_workshop_01118.eventbrite.co.uk
To book your place at the Nottingham workshop please follow this link: https://d2n2erdf061118.eventbrite.co.uk
To book your place at the Chesterfield workshop please follow this link: https://d2n2erdf071118.eventbrite.co.uk
An opportunity to contribute to the consultation on the D2N2 Strategic Economic Plan will be available immediately prior to the Nottingham ERDF workshop and immediately after the Chesterfield ERDF workshop. Consultation events on the D2N2 SEP will also take place in Derby (14/11/18) and Mansfield (13/11/18). There will be also be a SEP consultation event that focuses on the people and skills element of the SEP (15/11/18). Please see the D2N2 main website for details and to book your place at the SEP consultation events: www.d2n2lep.org/Events