There are a number of spaces still available for the CPD event with Ann Gravells being held this Friday16 September from 10:00am to 4:00pm
Members of The Derbyshire Network can attend the course for just £60 and non-members £99 (usual price £192) and is a fantastic offer for your front-line delivery staff to build upon their CPD record.
Delivered exclusively by the author Ann Gravells, this one day session will include:
Session 1: A brief overview of changes in the sector
- The Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF) to the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF)
- The revised Common Inspection Framework
- Changes to Apprenticeships
- Professional standards for teachers, trainers and assessors
Session 2: Ideas for improving teaching and learning
- Planning and delivering learning (group activities to include the sharing of good practice)
- Tips for using technology
Followed by time to network with the other delegates and time to create an action plan for self-development
The day will run from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm, and includes lunch and refreshments throughout the day.
Contact email@example.com to book your place asap.
Ann Gravells specialises in teaching, training, assessment and quality assurance for the Further Education and Skills Sector, having worked for colleges, awarding organisations and currently working as a consultant to The University of Cambridge’s Institute of Continuing Education.
She has authored and co-authored several books including:
- Achieving your Assessment and Quality Assurance Units
- The Certificate in Education and Training (with Susan Simpson)
- The Best Vocational Trainer’s Guide (with Hilary Read)