Would you like to work in a welcoming and friendly environment?
Do you want to work for an organisation that makes a difference to the lives of people in your local community?
If it’s a yes then this is an exciting opportunity for you to join the YMCA; a charity at the heart of the community in Derbyshire. We are committed to helping people at times of need, regardless of gender, race, ability or faith. Our values to Protect, Trust, Hope and Persevere underpin all of our services across the county.
In the role you will assist with the efficient running of the housekeeping department working within a multi-functional community facility. Ensuring a high standard of cleaning in accordance with Health and Safety cleaning standards as well as maintaining the level of service and customer care to which the YMCA Derbyshire is committed to; this will include:-
- Performing cleaning tasks as directed by the Housekeeping Co-ordinator
- Work as a team and provide cover for absence and holidays
- To turn rooms around in an efficient and prompt manner
- To work independently at off-site properties
- To adhere to Health and Safety and COSHH regulations and procedures
Both roles are working 20 hours per week and pay £7.83 per hour, with 33 days leave per year (pro rata including bank holidays) and a sick pay scheme.
- Post 1 operates from - 9.00am – 1.00pm – with some flexibility
- Post 2 operates from - 2.00pm – 6.00pm – with some flexibility
For an application pack please visit www.ymcaderbyshire.org.uk/workforus When applying please state your preferred hours of working. The closing date for these positions is the 6th September 2018