Would you like the opportunity to positively support and develop residents to improve their:
- Confidence and self esteem
- Health and well being
- Independent living skills
- Life experiences through their involvement in creative activity
With the overall aim of helping them to positively move on into community based independent/semi-independent accommodation.
YMCA Derbyshire are looking for a creative worker who will empower residents to develop their own personal improvement plan utilising the YMCA’s IMatter framework.
This post requires the post holder to work alternate early and late shifts and a regular monthly weekend (Saturday and Sunday)
- Early shift: - 7.45am to 3,15pm
- Late shift: - 2.45pm to 10.15pm
- Salary - £18,270
- Hours – 35 per week
- Fixed term contract for 8 months
The full job description can be found here - Support Worker Under 18's and if you require any additional information please contact David Finn on 07739901284.
To apply please complete an application form online as YMCA Derbyshire do not accept CV’s
Closing date: 25 September 2018.