Apprentice Receptionist Vacancy
Our client has been established since 1796, which makes them one of the oldest firms in their industry within UK and an exciting new opportunity has opened up for a Receptionist to work for this prestigous company in their Alfreton Office.
- Good communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Good time management skills
- Organise own workload with minimum supervision
- Flexible approach to work
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- To answer the telephone and transfer calls to the appropriate team member.
- Collection of the document exchange in the mornings and delivery of the same in the evening
- Keeping the reception areas and all client access clear and tidy
- Dealing with the banking on behalf of the branch
- Preparation of mail for despatch
- To undertake any specific training when required to do so and overall to have a responsibility towards self-development.
- To ensure the confidentiality of all the firm’s and client’s documentation and information.
- Undertake general office duties e.g. photocopying and faxing and shopping for goods for the office kitchen as required.
For more information on how to apply or discuss the role further please contact Paul Flude on: 01773 740446 or via email at, paul.flude@thederbyshirenetwork .org
Are you a Tutor or Invigilator looking to join one of the of the leading learning and skills provider networks in the country?
The Derbyshire Network is looking to build a bank of peripatetic Tutors and Invigilators for various programme areas. If you have Teacher, IQA, Functional Skills qualifications and would like to work with a thriving business that is well placed to face the challenges and opportunities that lie ahead.
Please email email@example.com with your CV, outlining your experience and salary expectations.
All our current vacancies are listed above but we are always keen to hear from talented individuals who feel they would be a positive addition to The Derbyshire Network. If you think you fit the bill, forward a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a covering letter stating why you would like to work for us.